This seminar is designed for attorneys, branch managers, loan department personnel, loan brokers and bankers.
Z, H, X, B, E, P and C are not just letters of the Alphabet! What you need to know about current compliance issues if you are a loan officer, loan broker, banker or attorney involved in lending transactions. Get up to speed on the common but complex legislative and regulatory compliance issues facing lenders and brokers.
The distinguished faculty will bring you up to date on issues such as:
• What Types Of Credit Are Subject To Truth-In-Lending Coverage And How Do You Distinguish Open-End Credit From Closed- End Credit?
• When Do Commercial Lenders Need To Be Concerned With Consumer Regulatory Compliance?
• When Is Flood Insurance Required By Law Or By The Lender’s Own Standards, How Long Does It Take To Get, And When Can The Flood Insurance Be Cancelled?
• What Additional Compliance Issues Must Be Addressed When Offering Loans On-Line?
• How Can You Differentiate Between Good Credit Risks And Not- So-Good Credit Risks Without Unlawfully Discriminating Against Anyone?
• What Are The Key Credit Reporting And Privacy Considerations?
• What Loans Are Subject To Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Coverage And How Are They Classified For Reporting Purposes?
Please contact a representative for availability of an agenda for a particular location