This seminar is designed for:
• Anyone Who Needs To Read And Understand Financial Reports
• Business Owners And Investors Interested In Understanding Results
• Corporate Managers With Budget And Other Financial Responsibilities
• Credit And Lending Managers And Analysts
• Accounting, Clerical And Office Support Staff
All business people need exposure to finance:
• Finance Is The Universal Language Of Business – You Need It To Communicate And Your Company’s Success Is Measured By Its Bottom Line
• All Business People Have Financial Responsibility – You Serve The Interests Of Shareholders Interested In A Return On Their Investment
• If You Aren’t Helping Your Company Prosper Financially, You Can’t Prosper
Learn how to answer the following questions:
• How Do I Read The Four Basic Financial Statements?
• What Do The Statements Tell Me About The Organization’s Financial Position?
• What Is The Difference Between Net Income And Cash Flow?
• How Can We Show A Profit And Have No Cash?
• How Do Lenders And Creditors Evaluate At My Organization?
• How Do Accountants Turn Business Transactions Into Financial Statements?
• What Basic Terminology Should I Know To Communicate With Accountants And Bankers?
Agendas and Speakers may differ slightly depending on the location. Please contact a representative for the availability of an agenda for a particular location.