Know what you're getting into before you sign your next AIA contract.
Help is available for understanding complex AIA contract provisions - get it
now, before you wind up with costly delays or time-consuming lawsuits. Join us
for this seminar and get a solid understanding of commonly used AIA documents
and how to use them to minimize your liability.
Discover how to protect your company and avoid pitfalls such as delays, cost
issues, payment disputes and much more. Know exactly what will happen if things
go wrong - and how AIA contracts can help you avoid these disasters by
addressing the issues up front. Register today to get the insight you need to
sign your next contract with your eyes wide open.
Benefits for You
- Stop wasting time poring over endless legalese - navigate through
owner-architect agreements with ease
- Don't sign blindly - know your responsibilities before you start your next
- Steer clear of costly legal battles … avoid the pitfalls of
misunderstanding the widely used AIA forms
- Save valuable time by hearing our experts decipher owner-contractor
agreements for you
- You will be able to describe owner architect agreements.
- You will be able to identify architect consultant agreements.
- You will be able to discuss owner contractor agreements.
- You will be able to review contractor subcontractor agreements.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, owners,
project managers, architects, engineers, controllers, accountants and
Continuing Education Units
- AIA 6.5
CPE 8.0 including Specialized Knowledge and Applications 8
CA CLE 6.5
Seminar Class Time:
Seminar Check-In 8:00 AM Seminar Class 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Agendas and Speakers may differ slightly depending on the location. Please
e-mail or call
a representative to obtain an agenda for a particular location.