Get up to speed on bankruptcy practice - you can't afford not to.
In today's economy, many corporations and individuals are dealing with
bankruptcy either directly or indirectly. Attend this seminar and get updated on
what's happening in the world of bankruptcy. Get all your toughest questions
answered regarding how the process works and what you should expect.
We'll show you how to overcome obstacles you
encounter - including both business and consumer bankruptcy issues. Whether you
are new to the field or have years of experience, you'll walk away with the
ability to confidently handle challenges you face in today's troubled economic
Benefits for You
- Grasp the key essentials of bankruptcy that all lawyers and lending
personnel should know
- Enhance your knowledge of the bankruptcy courts and system
- Skillfully navigate through the various types of bankruptcy - including
Chapters 7, 11 and 13
- Get expert advice on litigation issues
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, credit
and collection managers, lending and loan officers, and accountants.
Continuing Education Units
- CPE 8.0 including Specialized Knowledge and Applications 8
DE CLE 6.7 including Ethics 1
- MS CLE 6.7 including Ethics 1
- NJ CLE 4.5
- NY CLE 4.5 including Areas of Professional Practice 4.5
- CA CLE 6.5 including Ethics 0.5
Seminar Class Time:
Seminar Check-In 8:00 AM Seminar Class 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Agendas and Speakers may differ slightly depending on the location. Please
e-mail or call
a representative to obtain an agenda for a particular location.