Employment Standards Act In Canada
- Canada Employment Law Training Seminar
Get the information you need to avoid compliance
confusion, complaints and penalties.
Prevent the financially crippling employee claims and penalties that plague
employers in today's workplace. Register for this seminar and get the
Employment Standards Act savvy your company has been looking for.
Let local experts teach you how to create compliant practices and bulletproof
policies. With a slew of responsibilities already on your plate, how can you
keep up with all the latest developments? Easy - enroll today and discover the
latest techniques to keep your company out of trouble.
Benefits for You
- Find out what you need to know about
- Keep off the radar by correctly classifying your employees
- Stay safely in compliance with immigration regulations to avoid audits and
- Do your part to save the company money by learning how to terminate without
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for human resource and industrial relations
professionals, payroll professionals, and business owners and managers.
Continuing Education Units
For information regarding CHRP designation and
recertification, please contact the appropriate board in your province. The
CHRP is the national standard for human resource management.
Training Seminar Hours:
Check-In: 8:30AM Seminar Program:
9:00AM - 4:30PM