This seminar is designed to update attendees on recent developments in Georgia Products Liability law, and to provide practical information to those who may be involved in the prosecution or defense of a products liability case.
Topics to be discussed are:
- Electronic Discovery In Products Cases
- Punitive Damages After Campbell v. State Farm
- Effective Use Of In-House And Outside Experts
- Ethics And Fair Play In Products Cases
- Mass Torts In The World Of Products
- Failure To Warn
- Demonstrative Exhibits In Products Trials
- Expert Witnesses At Trial
9:00 a.m. - 9:10 a.m.
I. Opening Comments
9:10 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
II. Electronic Discovery In Products Cases
9:50 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
III. Punitive Damages After Campbell v. State Farm
10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
IV. Effective Use Of In-House And Outside Experts
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
V. Ethics And Fair Play In Products Cases
12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
VI. Emerging Areas Of Mass Torts In The World Of Products
1:45 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
VII. Spoliation Pitfalls And Practical Considerations
2:15 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
VIII. Failure To Warn The 'Catch All' Claim
2:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
IX. Demonstrative Exhibits In Products Trials
3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
X. Expert Witnesses At Trial In Or Out?
4:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
XI. Question And Answer