This educational program will discuss the various legally mandated leaves available to employees, and leaves relating to illness, injury and disability. The seminar will examine potentially conflicting legal requirements relating to leaves of absence. The program will also address other leaves that, though not mandatory, are commonly found in most businesses today.
- FMLA and CFRA rules for leave
- Leave as reasonable accommodation under the ADA and FEHA
- Employer created leaves and other leaves
- Recordkeeping requirements under FMLA, CFRA and Workers' Compensation Act
- Fines and penalties for violations of law; litigating claims
Who Should Attend?
This one-day seminar is designed for human resource and benefits
professionals, business owners and managers, payroll managers and controllers.
Continuing Education Units
- APA 6.0
Agendas and Speakers may differ slightly depending on the location. Please e-mail or call a representative to obtain an agenda for a particular location.