Management and administrators face a myriad of legal issues surrounding the
purchase and delivery of goods. Buyers and sellers have unique responsibilities.
This course provides a clear analysis of the legal issues related to the
purchases and sales of goods. This course will enable managers, contract
administrators and others to gain a clear understanding of the obligations and
potential liabilities of parties contracting for the sale of goods.
- General contract law
- Uniform commercial code - Article 2: Sales
- Contracting for purchases under Article 2
- Contract drafting techniques
- Bankruptcy code
- Steps to avoid litigation
- Litigation issues and strategies
- eCommerce issues
Continuing Education Units (Texas)
- CPE 8.0 including Specialized Knowledge and Applications 8; Intermediate 8
Agendas and speakers may vary according to location. Please
representative to request an agenda for a particular location.