Strategy Deployment will help you fulfill and exceed the promise of your strategic plan. It aligns purpose, passion and performance with service and integrity to ignite human performance.
Most organizations have a strategic plan. However, implementation of the strategic plan seems elusive. The strategic plan is updated annually, but most of the organization doesn't know it exists. Mid-level management is too busy fighting fires to make quantum leaps in performance. The result is less than optimal results.
Make your strategy happen!
Strategy Deployment requires a style of coordinated thinking. We call this coordinated approach 'Pull Thinking'. Pull Thinking provides a context for cooperation and decision making. Pull Thinking works to remove many boundaries that exist in business today by fostering trust, integrity and a seamless flow of service.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Turn Strategic Planning into Strategic Implementation
- Create a culture where everyone is working towards the Strategic Vision
- Move strategy beyond top management
- Discover how to truly empower your organization
- Determine gap analysis between present and ultimate service
- Understand how your strategy can provide a solid foundation so that Six Sigma, Lean Enterprise, Balanced Scorecard, ISO, supply chain integration and team development may flourish
- Recognize the effect performance measures have on creating organization culture
- Create a laser focus on customer service
- Understand the relationship between financial flow and customer service
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
I. The Three Tools Of Strategy Deployment
A. The Pull Principle®
B. The Five Deployment Questions
C. The Service Flow Structure
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
II. The Pull Principle
A. Helping Your Associates Achieve The Organization's Vision
9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
III. Organization Vision
A. Create Your Own Purpose Statements (Vision, Mission, Objective)
B. Identify The Real Customer And Service Provider
C. Identify And Define The Pull Of Your Customers
10:00 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
10:10 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
IV. Breakout #1 – Create Or Review Company Vision
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
V. Creating A Service Flow Structure
A. Achieving Alignment
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
VI. Breakout #2 – Create Your Service Flow Structure
1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
VII. The Five Strategy Deployment Questions
B. Measures Of Success
C. Actual Measurement
D. Frequency Of Measurement
E. Responsibility And Accountability Within Personal And Team Performance Measure
2:30 p.m. - 2:40 p.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:40 p.m.
VIII. Breakout #3 – Answer The Five Deployment Questions
3:40 p.m. - 4:20 p.m.
IX. Next Steps
A. Next Six Weeks: Resources Needed, Action Plan
B. Identify Support You Will Need To Be Successful
C. What To Expect
4:20 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
X. Wrap-Up And Evaluation
A. Discussion And Final Questions
B. Measure The Success Of The Workshop