Time Management Skills - Professional / Personal Development SeminarSummary
The most common Time Management problem is that people are reactive rather than proactive. Rather than acting towards long-term goals, they react to external pressures. Baker Communications Time Management workshop teaches participants how to reverse this process. Through stimulating and interactive participation and analysis of their own data, participants learn a set of tools which they can apply on a continuing basis.
In this high-powered one-day working session, you will identify and overcome barriers to effective time management issues. Proven time management and prioritizing skills will help you to concentrate on how to help determine how much time, energy and resources is needed.
Participants will learn to:
- Achieve better results through more effective planning and clarifying objectives.
- Spend more time doing tasks that will allow you to achieve your end goals.
- Say no to unreasonable requests.
- Understand personalities and how to handle interpretations.
- Put things into perspective.
- Plan effectively and organize paper work.
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time.
- Use time management tools more effectively.
- Set goals and prioritize them to determine if activities are goal-directed.
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching objectives.
- Use less time putting out fires each day.
- Delegate effectively and discard the majority of paper that crosses your desk.
- Implement effective resource management.
Class Size: 6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private
Length: 1 days
Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM