The seminar will compare and contrast not only FSAs (Flexible Spending Accounts) but two plans that are less than two years old, i.e. HRAs (Health Reimbursement Arrangement plans) and HSAs (Health Savings Accounts). The seminar will concentrate on WHICH plans to use, WHEN you would use them and WHY we would use one plan and not the other.
- Case studies will show that 20%+savings are possible using the methods outlined in the seminar
- You'll discover where thousands of dollars are 'wasted' on coverage every year
- Every attendee will receive a recommendation on what to do with their benefits program
- Section 125 and 105 are much more powerful than most employers realize
- Managing risk the wrong way can cost you thousands of dollars
- The formula - 'Educate - Incent - Support' works!!
- The attendee will be able to discuss flexible spending accounts.
- The attendee will be able to identify the differences between HSAs and HRAs.
- The attendee will be able to review health savings accounts.
8:30 a.m. - 9:40 a.m.
This will include a needs-benefits-solutions discussion for each business type represented by attendees. Purpose: Identify specific dollar-value solutions during the rest of the seminar.
9:40 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.
II. Market Trends
A. Health Care Benefits In The Market's Evolution From Indemnity To HMO To Cost-Sharing And CDHPs. Which Is Best?
10:40 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.
10:50 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
II. Market Trends (Continued)
B. Health Care Delivery Systems
C. Concept Of Fully-Insured vs. Directed Dollars (Uncovers True Costs Of Health Care..... You'll Be Surprised)
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
III. Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
This section will concentrate on describing and implementing the various plans under Section 125. This will include premium only plans, Cafeteria Compensation and a fairly new program commonly referred to as Flexible Benefits.
2:30 p.m. - 2:40 p.m.
2:40 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
IV. Hello Health Savings Accounts HSAs
This section will compare and contrast the main differences between HSAs and HRAs including taxation. The speaker will present a matrix comparing these two plans and add items as to eligibility and most important WHEN to use an HSA, as opposed to an HRA. Also the purpose of why the legislation was passed (make the employee more judicious in 'buying' healthcare).
3:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
V. Health Reimbursement Arrangements HRAs
Less than two years old, they are much broader than HSAs. This section will include carve-out options as to eligibility and amount of reimbursement available and how the many options available can be integrated with policy design for maximum savings. Several case studies will be shown for premium savings models.
4:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
VI. Questions And Answers