This informative one-day program will provide attendees with information they need to know about the rules and regulations affecting the Indiana motor carrier industry. An overview of federal and state regulations will be covered, as well as a look at several specific parts of recorded regulations.
- Overview of the motor carrier industry
- Types of motor carriers
- Intrastate v. interstate
- Federal and state regulations
- Compliance reviews and safety ratings
- The attendee will be able to discuss an overview of the motor carrier industry.
- The attendee will be able to identify compliance reviews and safety ratings.
- The attendee will be able to review motor carrier safety regulations.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Break 10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.)
I. Overview Of The Motor Carrier Industry
II. Types Of Motor Carriers
III. Intrastate v. Interstate
IV. Indiana Construction Related
V. Federal And State Regulations
VI. SafeStat And Safer Profiles
VII. Compliance Reviews And Safety Ratings
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Break 2:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.)
VIII. Motor Carrier Safety Regulation Overview
IX. Part 382 Controlled Substances And Alcohol Use And Testing
X. Part 383 Commercial Driver's License Standards
XI. Part 390 General Applicability
XII. Part 391 Qualifications Of Drivers
XIII. Part 392 Driving Of Commercial Motor Vehicles
XIV. Part 393 Necessary Parts And Accessories
XV. Part 395 Hours Of Service Of Drivers
XVI. Part 396 Inspection, Repair And Maintenance
XVII. Part 100-199 Hazardous Materials And Tools Of Trade