Recent changes to California law require employers who employ 50 or more employees to provide sexual harassment training to all employees who are supervisors as defined by law. This course offers professionals who are statutory supervisors the opportunity to complete required training under California law. This course also provides guidance on how to use employer policies to provide employees with a complaint procedure to reduce the likelihood of lawsuits and proper procedures to investigate and remedy employee complaints of sexual harassment. This course will also provide guidance on the use of appropriate discipline to discourage sexual harassment.
- How to prevent sexual harassment in California
- Employee handbooks and internal policies
- Investigations of employee complaints of harassment
- Appropriate disciplinary action for illegal harassment
- How to avoid claims of constructive discharge and retaliation claims
Who Should Attend?
This one-day seminar is designed for human resource professionals, business owners and managers, office managers and supervisors.
Continuing Education Units
Course presentation may be state specific. To request the exact Agendas and Speakers for a particular location please e-mail or call a representative.