Available for on-site presentation only at this time.
Learn to find anyone! Our course will teach you the basics of skip tracing. This seminar will cover the most productive skip tracing techniques. If you are looking for a witness, defendant, debtor or just a friend who has moved, this course can teach you where to start looking and how to verify your information.
- Create a plan to keep your accounts from becoming skips
- Easy step-by-step process to locate your customers
- Learn how to confirm debtor information in a few simple steps
- The attendee will be able to discuss the ins and outs of skip tracing.
- The attendee will be able to identify ways to keep your accounts from becoming skips.
- The attendee will be able to review three types of skips.
9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
I. Overview Of Skip Tracing
A. What Is Skip Tracing?
B. The 3 Types Of Skips
C. The Qualities Of A Skip Tracer
10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
II. Keep Your Accounts From Becoming Skips
A. Start With Good Information
B. Question The Given
C. Update The New
12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:15 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
III. If An Account Becomes A Skip
B. The 'Magnificent 7 Skip Trace And Research Method'
C. The Laws That Pertain To Skip Tracing
2:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
IV. Confirming The Found
A. In/Around/Own The House
B. Around The Water Cooler
C. Been In The Family
D. Paper Trail