Available for on-site presentation only at this time.
This one-day seminar will provide a thorough analysis of key issues associated with designing site infrastructures.
- Know the players, know the game
- State law planning commission requirements
- Latest case law - meet the requirements and pass muster
- The attendee will be able to discuss aspects of subdivision regulations.
- The attendee will be able to identify construction law issues.
- The attendee will be able to review latest case law.
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
I. Aspects Of Subdivision Regulations
A. Municipal, Regional And Municipal/Regional Planning Commission In Tennessee
B. Statutory Requirements
C. Latest Case Law
10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
10:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
II. Title, Survey And Environment And Other Due Diligence
A. Common Title And Survey Problems (And Solutions)
B. Environmental Concerns And Resolutions
C. Other Pre-Construction Due Diligence
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Lunch (On Your Own)
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
III. Construction Law Issues
B. Acquisition/Engagement Of Construction Services
C. Dealing With Issues During Construction
2:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
2:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
IV. Site Infrastructure Design Round Table Discussion – Viewpoints
From An Engineer, A Surveying Company And A City Planner
A. What Does Each Discipline Provide
B. What Does Each Discipline Expect Of The Others To Provide
4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
V. Question And Answer