The seminar will provide an analysis of the legal and practical issues
involved in the termination of parental rights and adoption proceedings.
- Dependency and termination of parental rights
- Appeals from a finding of dependency
- Termination of parental rights appeals
- DHR child abuse and/or neglect investigation process
- Family court process in dependency and termination of parental rights
- The attendee will be able to review case law updates.
- The attendee will be able to discuss appeals from findings of dependency.
- The attendee will be able to explain the dependency/family court
Who Should Attend?
This one-day seminar is designed for attorneys, judges, paralegals and other
legal staff, social workers, counselors, case managers and psychologists.
Continuing Education Units
- IACET 0.6
APA Approved Sponsor 6.0
AL CLE 5.8
AL SW 6.25
Agendas and Speakers may differ slightly depending on the location. Please
e-mail or call
a representative to obtain an agenda for a particular location.