Be honest—has anger, uncontrolled conflict, or unchecked emotion cost you too much? Spoiled relationships? Anxiety and stress? Poor productivity? Lack of cooperation and teamwork? Tension at home? A stalled career? Your self-respect? If you’ve got the courage to admit that the cost of unmanaged conflict has been too high, we’ve got the life-changing answers for you.
This one-day seminar presents an exciting, innovative, solutions-driven approach to the inevitable conflicts that arise at work and at home. You’ll discover practical, proven alternatives that you can harness in the most difficult, frustrating situations.
Conflict, strife, and opposing points of view are part of the workplace and part of life; you can’t change that. But you can change the way you react and manage conflict when it does occur. After this transforming seminar, you’ll see an incredible, positive change in yourself (and everyone around you will notice it, too)!
Enroll today, and you’ll be the master of your own emotions and the calm in the center of the storm.
- How to uncover “hidden” resentments and learn what’s really bugging you or others
- 3 special situations where you should avoid a confrontation at all costs
- The “escalation scale” — how to prevent disagreements from turning into arguments
- Steps you can take right now to “repair” relationships damaged by past conflicts
- The secret to keeping poise and control when everyone around you loses it
- Emotional “first aid”: innovative practices that help you get control in the crucial first minutes of a crisis
- Antagonists, blamers, complainers … set yourself free from the traps these tough people set for you
- “Crisis communicating”: talk your way through even the nastiest conflicts, and reach an acceptable compromise
- How to predict a problem situation before it reaches the crisis stage — and avert it entirely
- Self-destructive behaviors: find out how you can be “your own worst enemy”
- Stress and anger: identify and eliminate your own deadly “triggers”
- How to transform the negative energy of anger into a positive, productive force (The secret is “channeling”)
- How your individual personality drives your emotional responses
- Is it a “put-down” or constructive criticism? How to tell the difference
- Sinister sarcasm: how to deal with someone who veils insults with flattery
- How to relax — quick! 5 minutes is all you need to relieve the tension and anxiety of conflict
- “Placing blame”: how this common, destructive habit can lead you to disaster
- 18 physical symptoms of anger — know them, and you’ll be able to “warn yourself” of an impending emotional surge
Check-In: 8:30 AM Class 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM