How to Work Most Effectively with Your Boss Onsite Training - Available for Onsite training ONLY
How do your staff and their bosses view
success? Do they handle pressure, stress and conflicts in similar ways?
Learn how they can team up for better decision
making and problem solving to turn management into a mutually beneficial and
productive force. This seminar provides participants with the skills to take
specific actions to negotiate and reduce these “gaps” and more.
Your Staff Will Discover How To:
- Anticipate and effectively deal with competing
interests and conflicts
- Increase motivation, morale, recognition,
confidence and work satisfaction
- Be able to communicate insights and ideas more
- Become more proactive vs. reactive
- The benefits of working collaboratively and
how to take advantage of them
- Identifying expectations, communication goals
- How, when, what—and what not—to communicate to
- Reading their boss’s distinct styles and
“negotiate” for the style that complements theirs
- How to praise upward and handle conflicts
- Developing an action plan to improve
Who Should Attend
New to mid-level supervisors and managers and
everyone who has a boss will benefit from this course.
Note: Administrative professionals interested in creating a working
partnership with their boss should register for
Partnering with Your Boss: Strategic Skills for Administrative Professionals.