We are an authorized partner of American Management Association Seminars
Price protection. The price to attend Managing Todays IT and Technical Professionals
is set by the training provider. There is no added
charge for our services.
We honor most training
Call a representative to see if your discount coupon
Privacy. Your personal information
won't be shared with anyone but the training provider American Management Association Seminars.
Security. When you register for this
seminar on FindaSeminar.com your personal data and payment
information is safely collected and processed using secure SSL
Flexibility. FindaSeminar.com offers
you three ways to register for Managing Todays IT and Technical Professionals
seminar by American Management Association Seminars. Register online, by
phone, or fax.
Who should attend Managing Todays IT and Technical Professionals
Technical professionals who have been—or are about to be—promoted to a management position…experienced managers who are new to the technical environment.
Write and read American Management Association Seminars reviews
and reviews about the training seminar Managing Todays IT and Technical Professionals on the
Seminar News Network and the
Training News Network.
Managing technical professionals demands a whole new set of skills. It requires a keen understanding of their characteristics and style—and the best approach to achieve successful communication, team building, coaching and career planning. In just three days, you’ll learn how to get your project teams, work groups and task forces working together more efficiently and productively.
• Make the transition from technical whiz to expert manager
• Understand what drives or motivates technical people
• Develop a broader organizational perspective
• Learn which combination of management approaches works best for your team
• Increase team effectiveness
• Run productive meetings in a technical environment
• Align the technical professional’s goals with business goals
• Identify needed competencies before staffing your technical department
• Analyze performance based on business requirements
• The challenge of managing the technical professional
• Characteristics of technical professionals
• Using MBTI—as a tool to understand and manage technical professionals
• Establishing teams in technical environments
• Managing meetings
• Establishing individual and departmental goals for business success
• Recruiting strategies and interviewing skills
• Coaching and providing constructive feedback
• Career planning and development for the technical professional