Successful Meeting Planning - Available for Onsite Training ONLY
Learn how the industry works, what the terms mean and how all the processes add up to a successful meeting.
• Know how objectives and budgets drive meeting planning decisions
• Know with whom to communicate when doing meeting planning tasks
• Match room setup with meeting objectives
• Select the appropriate hotel facilities and A/V equipment
• Understand food and beverage options
• Effectively negotiate hotel contracts
• Know which services hotels provide
• Objectives and budget
• Site selection; negotiations and hotel contracts
• Room setup and design; audiovisual, food and beverage
• Communicating with the facilities
• Request for Proposals (RFP) and vendors
• Managing meetings from afar
The Institute for Certification, a department of International Association of Administrative Professionals™, will grant 12 points towards CPS® recertification to qualified individuals who attend this seminar.