Tap into this remarkable new version of Microsoft Office to combine the dynamic functionality of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook for incredible results!
The Office 2007 upgrade is the most effective, efficient, and user-friendly version yet. New features and time-saving devices have been added, and a revolutionary new interface — Office Fluent — makes accessing and integrating the Office applications easier than ever before. Now you can expand your working knowledge of this powerful business tool in just one day of training!
In one highly productive day,
you'll discover how to ...
- Use Office Fluent's revolutionary new Ribbon interface — and say goodbye to pull-down menus, toolbars, and most of the task panes!
- Access your most frequently used commands and controls through the Quick Access Toolbar, Dialog Box Launcher, and Microsoft Office Button
- Let Office 2007 new features do some of your work for you — an automatic integration feature opens programs and functions right where you need them
- Create a presentation that links to Excel data, assemble a report in Word, and use Outlook to distribute it
- Take advantage of the new style galleries to create professional-looking designs in seconds instead of hours
- Make quicker decisions by using Live Preview to see exactly how your project will appear before committing to the change
you're a "time-deprived professional," this Microsoft Office 2007 training is for you!
you're like most business professionals, you are always looking for ways to use what little time you have to the best advantage. You want to learn how to get the most out of Microsoft Office 2007 new features ... but slogging through thick tutorials or attending multiple- day training sessions is out of the question.
We've created this course with dozens of terrific new tools to lighten your day-to-day workload.
What's new in Office 2007?
The folks at Microsoft have designed Office to better reflect the various ways people really use the programs. Thanks to a wealth of new features and time-saving
devices, it's more effective, efficient, and user-friendly than ever. And a revolutionary new interface — Office Fluent — makes it a snap to access and integrate the Office applications.
The first time you access Fluent,
you'll see that traditional menus and toolbars have been replaced by the Ribbon user interface, a simplified system that organizes commands into related sets of easy-to-access tabs. No more hunting fruitlessly through pull-downs or scrolling repeatedly over toolbars to find what you need. Now, frequently used commands are instantly viewable and accessible within your work area. As a result, you can create high-impact, professional documents, presentations, spreadsheets and more — all in a fraction of the time it used to take!
You'll wonder how you ever got along without all the amazing shortcuts, tools, and techniques
you'll learn here! We'll show you Office 2007 tips and tricks that let you ...
- Create professional-looking letters, reports, and other documents in a snap
- Automate repetitive tasks such as form letters, sales updates, or price changes
- Instantly transform Word documents into PowerPoint presentations, complete with charts and graphs exported from Excel
- Make quick work of customized mailings
- Cut the time it takes to handle your most time-consuming tasks!
The beauty of the Office 2007 upgrade lies in the seamless integration of its components. This Office 2007 tutorial shows you how to take full advantage of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook — not just as stand-alone programs, but as a robust suite that functions as a unified productivity center. Once
you're familiar with the new Office Fluent interface, you'll find that integrating the Office applications is easier, faster, and more foolproof than ever.
And increase your productivity exponentially!
Microsoft Office 2007 Training — Seminar Overview
Welcome to your new "Office"
- An overview of Office components — what the creators had in mind when they bundled this software
- An introduction to Office Fluent's revolutionary new Ribbon interface — and a farewell to pull-down menus, toolbars, and most of the task panes!
- A unique approach for solving any Office-related problem
- How to access your most frequently used commands and controls through the Quick Access Toolbar, Dialog Box Launcher, and Microsoft Office Button
- Another way Office works for you — a new automatic integration feature that opens programs and functions right where you need them
- New style galleries that create professional-looking designs in seconds instead of hours
you're considering changes: Live Preview allows you to see exactly how they will affect your project — before you commit
- How to add exceptional visual impact to all your work with the Picture Quick Style Gallery, Shape Quick Style Gallery, and SmartArt Graphics
- Speedy ways to customize Office 2007: chart templates, document themes, status bar, and the recently used documents list all can be customized to suit your needs
Work wonders with Word
- How to use AutoText to compose documents at lightning speed
- Approval sign-offs without paper copies — through
Word's new digital signature feature
- How to set up customized templates that let you breeze through busywork — shipping requests, expense accounts, fax cover sheets, and the like — in no time at all
- Mail merge simplified
- Ways to automate your workstation — and delegate nearly 90 percent of your daily task to Office!
- How to reduce the size of a Word file — when to do it and how it can help
- Tips on arranging text in columns, adding footers and headers, and numbering your pages
Excel with Excel —
it's easier than ever!
- How to enlist the aid of AutoFill to speed up data entry
- The trick to formatting worksheets to ensure error-free calculations
- Total Row Options for making calculations even easier than ever
there's no longer any need to memorize commands and functions — Formula AutoComplete does the work for you!
- How to link, combine, and consolidate worksheets using simple formulas
- One-button techniques for adding, removing, or changing information in a data series
- Tips on sorting, grouping, and printing perfectly
Create eye-catching PowerPoint presentations with a few quick clicks!
- How to bring continuity to your slides using the
Master's background, styles, and color schemes
- Builds and transitions that grab and hold the
- How to turn a Word document into a PowerPoint presentation
- How to enlist the help of a Wizard to turn out a compelling presentation automatically
- Amazing new design options with Office 2007´s many Style Galleries
Get a new outlook on Outlook
- Stay informed, up-to-date, and connected with one of the most powerful productivity tools on the planet
- The instant search feature and one-click previewing of attachments to navigate even faster
- New enhanced follow-up flags and updated integration functions that keep you on top of your workload
- Ways to manage your scheduling more effectively
Simplify data management
- How to determine which Office application best meets your needs — Outlook, Access, or Excel
- Tips for retrieving data stored in one program for analysis in Excel, mail-merge in Word, or presentation in PowerPoint
- Incredibly powerful and easy-to-use commands that make querying, sorting, and filtering data a snap
Check-In: 8:30 AM Class 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM