Developing Your Emotional Intelligence Audio Conference
Tackle challenges with emotional self-control and reap the benefits in all aspects of your life
Ever noticed how emotions—yours and others’—can spin out of control in the workplace? Ever wished you could stay emotionally centered, positive and productive—no matter how difficult the people and situations are around you? If you answered “yes,” this new audio conference can literally change your life!
Discover how to gain emotional self-control to improve your performance, relationships, overall happiness—everything in your life. Enroll now and learn the astonishing changes that can occur in your life when you develop your “emotional intelligence.” This audio conference will teach you how to accept criticism without lashing back, talk about disagreements instead of stuffing your feelings and recognize and deal with self-defeating communication habits.
You’ll be amazed at the refreshing ideas, techniques and solutions you’ll learn—and how they empower you to tackle life’s challenges with a new sense of discipline. Even better, you’ll use them in both your personal and professional life … forever!
In one hour, you’ll learn:
- Understanding emotional intelligence and how it benefits you
- The four steps necessary to build emotional intelligence
- Discover your own hot buttons—and keep other people from pushing them
- A 3-step process for managing emotions
- How to receive criticism, keep your reactions in check and benefit from what is said
- Developing a sixth sense for how others are feeling
- How to bring disagreements out into the open
- The top 3 communication skills—they can help you surmount even the toughest interpersonal situations
- Using emotional intelligence to stay on an even keel—no matter what side of the bed you wake up on
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office
or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan