Clear and Confident Communication Skills Audio Conference
Your success and relationships are too valuable to be sabotaged by a “failure to communicate.”
In fact, if you’d stop and really think about the costs of poor communication in terms of getting respect—and getting ahead—you’d make this new audio conference a top priority.
Don’t just watch—and admire—the “master communicators” in action. Become one of them! In one hour, we’ll guide you through their secrets—including how to build credibility through your mannerisms, speech, body language and vocabulary. You’ll also learn about personal charisma—it can be learned, you know—and how to develop and use it so people will naturally want to be on your side. Stop viewing masterful communication as elusive and unachievable. This skill can be learned—and this audio conference will show exactly how. Sign up today.
Take a look at what you’ll learn:
- Foundations that support all competent communications
- Identify and eliminate unconscious speech habits and mannerisms that weaken your message
- The principles of polite but powerful communication—how and when to use them
- Assessing your communication style: Is it working for or against you?
- Ways you can demonstrate that you’re a positive and self-confident professional
- How to control your body language—and how others perceive you
- How to use “I language” to convey confidence and authority
- Understanding the major components of personal charisma—and what you can do to further develop these qualities in yourself
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan