The Secrets of Event Planning Audio Conference
Have you recently been asked to organize a business event? Have you been planning events for some time and want to be even better? Whether you’re organizing a large gala or a small picnic, you’ve got to put your best foot forward. Sign up for this new audio conference and watch your planning effectiveness reach a new level.
Walk step-by-step through the essential how-to’s of planning a successful event of any size or type. Why not give yourself the huge advantage of knowing how to: determine which types of events employees want, choose an appropriate venue, entice employees to come, develop a budget you can stick to and much more. Save yourself time, money and frustration—and wow your company with your organizational savvy.
With these priceless tips, every event will be more manageable and successful. Sign up now.
Here’s a glimpse at what you’ll learn:
- Follow these steps for a successful event
- What you need to consider when you´re choosing a venue
- Finding the perfect caterer
- Finding a speaker who´ll "hit a home run” and score with participants
- Avoiding the proverbial disasters
- Getting the word out—how to promote your event for success
- The dreaded budget—how to keep it under control
- Finding out what events your employees want—and don’t want
Audio event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio event Only: Just $249
Audio CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan