Time Management Secrets Using Microsoft® Outlook Webinar
Overwhelmed with tasks, work activities and meetings? There are two things you can do: Continue to go home every night feeling stressed and harried—OR spend 60 minutes with this practical webinar and learn how to maximize the time-saving features of Microsoft Outlook.
Conquer your biggest time traps and regain control of your time. It’s easy when you know how to really USE Microsoft Outlook and its great time management tools. Think what a relief it would be if you could schedule large meetings in less time, record and track daily work activities like e-mails sent and phone calls made and record tasks electronically instead of scribbling to-do lists. You’ll learn all this—and many more tips for turning Outlook into your best time management tool—in just one hour. Put this webinar on your to-do list right now. Sign up today!
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Managing your tasks with Outlook
- How to assign a task to another person in your company
- How to quickly reply to a task request
- A quick way to send a task update
- The right way to track assigned tasks
- Tracking work activities using the Journal
- How to automatically record a Journal entry
- Step-by-step instructions for manually recording a Journal entry
- Techniques for modifying a Journal entry
- Scheduling meetings
- The options you’ll need to understand when scheduling a meeting or replying to a meeting request
- How to propose a new meeting time when you have a conflicting appointment
- Discover how to track meeting responses
- How to update a meeting request
- The right way to cancel a meeting request
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar Only: Just $249
CD-Rom Webinar recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live audio conferences is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection. Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your career ladder.
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan