HR Records Retention Audio Conference
Ever been unsure which paper and electronic records you must legally keep
and which you can toss? Recent government investigations into corporate
wrongdoing and a new wave of legislation have made this a super-hot topic … with
serious legal consequences. Don’t get burned—apply the safe practices found in
this timely audio conference.
Just one hour—that’s all it takes to gain cutting-edge information on
building a records retention system that works. You’ll get the scoop on your
responsibilities under the latest legislation, how privacy laws complicate your
decisions and how regular self-audits can help you avoid unpleasant surprises.
Best of all, you’ll learn effective ways to systematize your practices based on
your business and your unique needs. Proper awareness and preparedness can
protect your company from legal woes. Get answers to your most troubling
questions about what to keep and what to destroy right here. Sign up now.
You’ll learn valuable how-to’s—like:
- An overview of the statutes and regulations governing document retention
- A quick privacy law refresher: Know what your responsibilities are and
develop your practices accordingly
- What triggers your duty to preserve?
- You have an obligation to preserve information for litigation—but do you
have a system?
- First things first: Building your policy on a clear understanding of the
nature of your business
- 5 components all successful retention policies share
- A “keep it simple” strategy for writing policies employees will follow
- How periodic audits and updates of your program can make it even stronger
Audio Conference event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Audio Conference event Only: Just $249
Audio Conference CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live Audio Conference is recorded. CD recordings may be
purchased when you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you
may purchase the CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan