Maximizing the Power of Excel With Macros and Modules
You know those routine tasks you do over and over in Excel® that eat up so much of your day? Isn’t it time you stopped wasting your time on repetitive tasks and made macros take on the work for you? Macros and modules can be frustrating when you’re using the old “trial-and-error” method. This newly updated Webinar takes away the frustration factor and replaces it with plain English how-to’s for creating, using and debugging macros.
But then we go to the next level—putting modules to work to do your heavy lifting. Go way beyond simple macros when you put the extreme power of Visual Basic® for Applications to work for you. Using Visual Basic, it’s virtually “the sky’s the limit” on what you can do—we’ll even get into actual programming code, but without the need for technical classes. Using modules, you can execute functions, control program flow, allow user input and so much more. It really is the next step to using all the features of Excel. And the next step toward true productivity.
No computer programming degree needed—or a lot of time. Spend one hour with us and learn:
- Macros … explained in plain English
- How to create a macro manually or by using the macro recorder
- Understanding modules and their unique role in solving unusual or difficult programming problems
- How to use loops to repeat commands multiple times
- When using macros is best and when to use Visual Basic for Applications
- How to use the Project Explorer and Visual Basic Editor to view and modify modules, forms and other worksheet code
- When your macro acts up … debugging and troubleshooting techniques that’ll get you up and running
- And more!
Webinar event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar event Only: Just $249
Webinar CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live webinars is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when
you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the
CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan