Mastering Microsoft® Excel® PivotTables
Take the fear and hassle out of analyzing huge worksheets—with Microsoft Excel PivotTables
Ever get a headache trying to make sense of worksheets that contain hundreds or even thousands of rows of data? One of the coolest features of Microsoft Excel—the PivotTable—is a great way to compare data. It’s powerful, but there’s no need to feel the least bit intimidated. If you can drag a mouse, you can create a PivotTable. Come find out how!
Grab a comfortable seat and we’ll walk you through a one-hour lesson on the basics of creating PivotTables. Find out what PivotTables are, how they work and how to create your own. Wondering how to change your PivotTable field settings? How to use PivotTable Wizard? How to understand the lingo used in PivotTable reports? We’ll cover all that, too, in one mind-expanding hour. The next time you need to see comparisons, reveal patterns or analyze trends, you’ll know exactly what to do. If you want to impress your boss, wow your colleagues and, of course, save tons of time, sign up today.
In just 60 minutes, you’ll be able to:
- Learn the basics for using PivotTables so you can quickly find the exact information you need regardless of the size of the database
- Jumpstart your use of PivotTables with the new Recommended PivotTables feature
- Create relationships between tables so you can use one PivotTable to search them all at the same time
- Drill down, drill up and cross-drill in your PivotTable without the hassle of opening drop-down lists and searching for items you want to filter
- Learn how to “pivot” your data with a simple click of the mouse
Webinar event plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar event Only: Just $249
Webinar CD recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live webinars is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when
you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the
CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan