Building Access Tables Webinar
Tables are the fundamental building blocks of your database. You need to be able to create them and use them to organize and store data in your database the way you want. But working with tables can be tough—even for those who’ve tried building Access tables before. Chill out—we’ve created this easy-to-follow Webinar exactly for people like you.
Go beyond your comfort zone and discover how to easily and quickly build and use tables in Access. Have you ever tried to sort data? Or use the Filter tool to do a search? Or import data from other sources? No luck? In one hour, this Webinar takes the guesswork out of these features and also brings you up to date on working in Design View, defining a Primary Key and so much more. The step-by-step instruction you get here will inject you with new confidence and have you creating tables faster than you ever dreamed possible—and saving loads of time. Sign up today.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The ins and outs of working in Design View to change the structure or design of your table, but not the data
- How to create a table from scratch to house your data
- How to define a Primary Key to help retrieve your data more quickly
- Access’s quick and easy methods for sorting data into tables, queries and forms
- When you need to change data … tips for quickly finding and replacing it
- How to use the powerful Filter tool to do a search of your database
- Importing data from other sources
- How to create relationships between tables so you can link them together later
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar Only: Just $249
CD-Rom Webinar recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live webinars is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when
you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the
CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan