Excel® Charts and Graphs Webinar
Image is everything in business. Why settle for a boring spreadsheet of numbers when you could create a stunning graph or chart to powerfully convey your message? People will be more likely to take notice, read your documents and respond positively. That’s what this new Webinar on using Excel to create charts and graphs is all about—getting results!
Unlock the wonderful formatting options of Excel to create visually appealing graphs and charts. It’s easy, fun and you only need one hour. Walk through the different types of charts. Then learn how to choose the right one to convey your message … create it … and utilize it. You’ll also get comfortable with indispensable features such as Series Order, Chart Options and Chart Tools. It’s really not all that difficult to create professional-looking, beautifully-designed charts and graphs that wow your colleagues. This here’s-how-to-do-it Webinar will get you up to speed—fast. Sign up today.
Take a look at just a fraction of all you’ll learn:
- Bar chart, pie chart, line chart—how to choose and use the right graphic to get your point across
- Using the special features of Chart Tools to create customized graphs and charts for high-powered presentations
- Formatting options for creating charts and graphs that demand your audience’s attention
- It’s simple—here’s how to use Excel’s preset fill options to add color and excitement to any chart or graph
- Using the Series Order feature to rearrange your data for maximum clarity and impact
- Doughnuts, Bubbles, Radar and more—how using advanced chart types can capture your audience’s attention
- Graphics secrets to focusing attention where you want it by removing unnecessary screen elements
- Fine-tuning your charts and graphs for maximum readability with the indispensable Chart Options ribbon
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar Only: Just $249
CD-Rom Webinar recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live webinars is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when
you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the
CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan