Training Course Syllabus:
SELLING VALUE IN TODAY'S MARKETS
- IT'S NOT ABOUT PRICE - Sales Training Seminar
Ramp up or hunker down in today’s market? Choose to ramp up, and you will
want to add Walt Slaughter’s Value Selling strategies, tips and techniques to
your toolbox. All will help you sell more profitably and to increase market
share. Hear how to make value, not price, the issue in a program that Sales &
Marketing Management calls “a seminar worth your staff’s time and money”.
Research shows that 93% of all customers seek value when they buy and that, in
part, value is based upon the quality of a buyer’s relationship with a supplier.
Sell easier and more profitably as you discover:
- 15 things that buyers want from you before low price.
- Why most salespeople don’t score with their value propositions.
- How to book 50% or more new business on non-price issues.
- How to clinch any sale with three questions.
- How to side step the commoditization trap.
- How to differentiate your products and services from competitors’
- How to capture buyers’ undivided attention (no small thing today).
- How to react when it is about price.
- The single most effective “close” you can
- How to sell to each buyer’s value
- Ways to make an instant ally of virtually
- How to avoid making today’s five most
common selling mistakes.
- How to bullet-proof your customer base.
How much might ONE of these
selling ideas be worth to you?
70% or more of all B2B buyers are not especially price sensitive. Learn what
buyers want from you and how to become their GO TO supplier. You will create
scores of new sales and profit opportunities!
More value-selling ideas that you will take away and put to work:
- Five little-known tips for winning more bids and quotes.
- How to respond when a buyer says that he can get the same thing for less.
- How not to telegraph that your price is negotiable.
- Why never to be first to present your product or service solution(s).
- When asking a favor beats doing a favor every time.
- How to minimize – even eliminate – RISK on the part of the buyer.
- Three ways to defer discussing price prematurely.
- How to maintain gross margin when faced with competitive pressure.
Whatever your branch of business, you will build upon your sales skills in
this fast-paced and interactive learning experience with Walt Slaughter.
Reasons To Register Now:
YOU will book more business and earn more money.
Value selling techniques consistently lead to greater sales and profits. That
means higher earnings for you!
YOU will become a master at selling value.
Competing upon price is the second most common mistake that salespeople make.
You, on the other hand, will become expert at differentiating your products and
services while focusing upon value, not price.
YOU will enjoy a smaller, more interactive environment.
Catch Walt at an association event, and you will be in a crowd. We limit seating
at this event to 20 people. Expect to have your voice heard and your questions
YOU will experience a complete, stand-alone program.
Have you attended a seminar only to discover that it was a lead-in to the sale
of more expensive products or services? Not here. This is a stand-alone program
with no back-of-room sales or pitches from the podium.
ABOUT WALT SLAUGHTER:
Consultant and sales strategist Walt Slaughter helps companies win, grow and
keep customers in today’s race for business. He helps people everywhere sharpen
their selling skills and capacities.
Recognized as one of today’s top sales trainers, Walt is a frequent presenter
at association and corporate events. He also delivers more than 15 public
training sessions each year throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Prior to establishing his consulting practice, Walt served on the corporate
staffs of the Jos. Schlitz Brewing Co. in Milwaukee, Motorola, Inc. outside
Chicago and FedEx Corp. in his native Memphis. He also earned an appointment to
the National Communications Advisory Committee of the United Way of America.
“A lot of people put ‘Associates’ in their names to create the impression
that they are big. Not Walt, he actually has associates and they are good, too.
Walt doesn’t just seem big, he is big. And warm. And bright. And funny,” says
best-selling author and fellow sales trainer Hank Trisler.
Training available NOW Online or Audio CD set
- Grab a front-row seat for the program that Sales & Marketing Management
calls ‘a seminar worth your staff’s time and money’. Four audio CDs include a
32-page downloadable Briefing Booklet plus free shipping in the continental U.S.
Train yourself! It's Not about Price: Value Selling in Today's
Markets is available in two formats:
(from $245 each) training or a 4-CD set
CD ($169 each).
Want to train your group - NOW Available for an
unlimited number of users - Check out these options:
Corporate Option 1: ONLY $1250 for
Corporate Option 2: ONLY $2250 for
eight months PLUS You
also receive monthly reports that permit you to track each user’s progress.
Plus, gain real-time access to Walt by GoToMeeting or by phone for up to one
and one-half hours.
You roll out VALUE SELLING for $3125 that will get you unlimited access (# of
people and views) for 12 months
. You also receive monthly
reports that permit you to track each user’s progress. Plus, gain real-time
access to Walt by GoToMeeting or by phone for up to three hours
Online Training is Optimized for Mobile Devices
plus Twenty-One Day Viewing Window plus includes Phone and Email Access to