Training Course Syllabus:
IRS Form 1099: New Requirements!
New Reporting Requirements, Form 1099-MISC, 1099-B and More
With the new year brings new challenges to IRS Form 1099 - are you ready? Our faculty will begin by taking you on a practical walk through of the fundamentals of Form 1099 reporting. Get brought up to date with new 1099 reporting requirements, current issues and pitfalls - especially those associated with 1099-MISC and 1099-B. Enhance your Form 1099 knowledge and ensure full compliance with the IRS - register today!
- Gain a foundational knowledge of current Form 1099 rules and regulations.
- Review new requirements and current challenges in Form 1099 reporting.
- Get answers to questions about 1099-MISC, 1099-B and other hot topics.
Session Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presented by: Michael D. Weis
- Form 1099 Essentials: Types, Rules, Exceptions and Filing
- Regulatory Update and Hot-Button Issues in the 1099 World
- New Reporting Requirements for 2016
- Correcting Inaccurate 1099s and Resolving Disputes with the IRS
- Form 1099-Misc: Reporting Requirements, Compliance Issues and the Latest Pitfalls
- W-2 or 1099? Examination of Complex Hypotheticals
- Form 1099-B: Interpreting New Reporting Changes
- Other Top 1099 Form Misconceptions Clarified
This Teleconference is available via OnDemand Audio, Audio CD with Course Book or MP3 Download with Course Book.