Keys to Successful IT Project Management Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
Due to the volatile nature of information
technology, assuming the role of project manager for an IT project can be
challenging, frustrating, and problematic. In addition to constant change,
you're forced to take into account the competitive landscape, business
requirements, regulatory issues, and so much more. Do you have the unique skills
necessary for taking an IT project plan and turning it into a well-executed
project success that comes in on time and on budget? If not, this powerful
training event will make all the difference!
Project management is no easy task, regardless of
a project's scope, risks, and overall objectives. However, IT project management
takes these complexities to a whole new level. From communication and
team-building challenges to scheduling and organizational hassles, delivering
new systems and technology to internal and external clients, customers, and
stakeholders can be completely overwhelming.
Have you ever spearheaded an IT project that failed? Have you been involved in
projects that seem to spiral out of control, increasing in complexity and cost
while they fall further and further behind schedule? Have you suffered from
wasted time, energy, and resources trying to keep a project going that's missing
key elements for success? Don't spend another day struggling to get a handle on
your responsibilities and take control of your IT projects!
Can you confidently do the following to keep
your project on the right track?
- Assess and rate the factors required to improve your project's changes for
- Handle change by getting buy-in from team members and using technology to
- Use the RACI responsibility matrix to ensure team members have clear
ownership and specific tasks to complete
- Implement the proven principles and framework for successful projects (PMI)
- Negotiate priorities up front with sponsors and stakeholders
- Maintain clear communications with key stakeholders to minimize delivery
- Manage risk and monitor your project every step of the way to guarantee
If you are a project manager looking to learn tips, techniques,
and real-world strategies for successfully guiding IT projects to come in on
time and on budget, look no further! Your technical prowess may have gotten you
where you are, but if you don't have the key project management skills required
to minimize cost overruns, maximize your team's productivity, and oversee that
your project keeps moving forward on the right path, you're doomed for failure.
This program will provide you with practical solutions you can begin
implementing the very same day to start taking control of the challenges you
face, organizing your project’s resources, and getting real project results.
The rewards of monitoring, tracking, controlling, and successfully executing
a complex IT project are many, but the chances for failure are high if you
aren't completely prepared to step into the role and drive the project toward
With the information provided in this powerful program, you'll learn how to
immediately improve your IT project track record by using what you learn to
improve your chances for success. You'll master the art of collaborating to use
delegation, communication, and team-building that keeps your project team
focused and on schedule. Plus, you'll discover how important it is to exercise
project oversight and proactively monitor all aspects of your project to keep it
from spiraling out of control. As a result of everything you learn, you'll be
able to improve your effectiveness as an IT project manager, whether this is
your first project to oversee or you've been managing projects for years.
Who will benefit?
This webinar is perfect for programmers, architects, designers, technicians, and
other information technology specialists who take part in the planning,
execution, or oversight of IT projects of any and all sizes.
In just one hour of high-quality, effective
training with our IT project management expert, you will learn:
- Ways to identify the scope of a project before it begins, including
requirements and traceability
- Tips for driving change, using technology as your tool and people as the
- Strategies for implementing project management guidelines to build a solid
framework for any project
- The 9 key processes of successful project management
- The types of project models and how they affect the project management
- How to develop a balanced approach to project management, incorporating
time, resources, and scope
- Ways to leverage project management tools to keep your projects on track,
from task lists to portfolio management applications
- Solutions for proactively monitoring risk and managing change while
- How to take the practical lessons learned in this webinar and apply the
immediately to any and all projects you're taking part in!
If you've ever dreaded the difficult task of managing
complex IT projects, this can't miss training is just what you've been looking
for! With the knowledge and know-how you'll quickly gain in one hour, you'll be
able to gather and effectively utilize all of the tools necessary for
successfully managing projects of all scope and size. Enroll today, and get
great training you need to keep your projects on time and on budget!
WEBINAR Start Time:
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.