Effective Goal-Setting & Planning Skills
Imagine the satisfaction of checking off all
your completed goals, one by one!
When you succeed in completing your goals, you boost your self-confidence, your
reputation, and your career. But if you’re not making progress on them, they
become a source of stress. They can become overwhelming, irrelevant, or just
plain frustrating. You’re not alone – we know exactly how you feel. We designed
this one-day seminar to help you get on track with your goals!
The secret to hitting your goals is the right planning!
Effective Goal-Setting & Planning Skills teaches you how to create goals that
challenge you – and how break those goals up into manageable steps. How to
realistically estimate time frames. How to make accountability work to your
advantage by creating commitment and buy-in. And how to minimize distractions,
balance competing obligations, and make sure you stay on track!
The absolute first step to achieving your goals? Attending this powerful
The skills you learn in this training can be applied to all aspects of your life
– and have a tremendous, positive impact! So what are you waiting for? Enroll
You’ll boost your effectiveness – guaranteed!
We’re absolutely confident that the goal-setting and planning skills and
techniques you learn in this training will have a powerful impact on your
career. That’s why we’re offering you a complete money-back guarantee. If you’re
not 100 percent satisfied with the power of what you learn in this exciting
one-day seminar, we’ll refund your money IN FULL – every last cent.
- How to set challenging goals that make sense
- The importance of having a plan – and the
techniques to create one
- How to evaluate goals to make sure you’re on
track and on target
- Key ways to balance multiple and sometimes
- How to gain support – and increase
Plus a Special Section on Group Goals and gaining 100% buy-in!
Setting Yourself Up for Success
- The SMART way to create goals
- The most common errors people make when
creating a goal – and how to prevent them
- Divide and conquer – breaking a goal up into
- Evaluating and establishing realistic
Powerful Organizational Techniques
- Essential planning and organizing techniques
- Calendars, day planners, and personal
productivity software – finding the tools that work for you
- Creating to-do lists that make sense – and
work toward your goals
- The power of visual reminders
Remove Obstacles and Eliminate Roadblocks
- The most common bad habits that affect
productivity – and how to avoid them
- Creating commitment by goal sharing
- How to convince others your goals are
- The power of “next-step” thinking
- 7 steps for ending procrastination
Stay On Track and On Target
- Stress-reducing tips when it comes down to
- Using a mixture of short- and long-term goals
to your advantage
- Taking advantage of peak productivity times
- The FAST track to priority management
Special Section: Group Goals
- Creating buy-in for goals and objectives in a
- Making everybody involved feel valued and part
of the team
- Strategies for clear communication – so
everyone is on the same page!
- Understanding personality types – and making
them work for you
- Setting benchmarks and timelines for keeping
everybody on track
"Things I can take back and easily use at work
tomorrow!" T. Cummins-York
"I loved the interaction, the experiences shared, the knowledge gained, and the
networking." R. Hamilton
"Excellent! I got my priorities back in line with my goals." F.
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM Seminar Program 9:00 Am - 4:00 PM