Overview of Third-Party Contracting and Outsourcing Seminar
Increase Your Knowledge of Third-Party Contracting
As companies look for new ways to lower costs and increase profitability, third-party contracting is being used as an economical way to achieve a business's desired results. This seminar will review the process of designing an effective outsourcing strategy, drafting subcontractor agreements in your client's favor and techniques for avoiding intellectual property issues during outsourcing. Whether you are creating contracts for the first time or looking to use existing documents to your advantage, this is the program for you. Register today!
- Weigh the benefits and risks of outsourcing so you can make an informed decision regarding what is best for you and your client.
- Understand how outsourcing can impact human resource requirements for your company and the subcontractor.
- Review federal and state laws that regulate third-party contracting to ensure you are not leaving yourself liable for future litigation.
- Know the various types of contracts used for outsourcing and understand the unique purpose of each.
- Make sure you know how to review existing third-party contracts to gauge their success and make modifications as needed.
- Identify the most important contract provisions so you can draft legally binding documents in your client's favor.
- Learn effective dispute resolution tactics that quickly resolve any disagreements that may jeopardize the relationship.
- Examine how outsourcing can expose confidential intellectual property matters in order to avoid any unnecessary risk.
- Review ethical considerations such as rules of professional conduct in regard to outsourcing.
- Business & Legal Due Diligence Concerns to Consider Prior to Entering Third-Party or Outsourcing Contracts
9:00 - 10:30, Brandy B. Milazzo and Todd C. Taylor
- Business Considerations Regarding Third-Party Contracting and Outsourcing
10:45 - 12:00, Brandy B. Milazzo and Todd C. Taylor
- Drafting and Negotiation of Third-Party and Outsourcing Contracts
1:00 - 2:30 and 2:45 - 3:15, Brandy B. Milazzo and Todd C. Taylor
- Ethical Issues to Consider Regarding Third-Party and Outsourcing Contracts
3:30 - 4:30, Brandy B. Milazzo and Todd C. Taylor