Do you need help finding
the right class, date, or location or other assistance?
support request and receive a prompt reply.
We are an authorized partner of National Seminars Training Group
Price protection. The price to attend Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed
is set by the training provider. There is no added
charge for our services.
We honor most training
Call a representative to see if your discount coupon
Privacy. Your personal information
won't be shared with anyone but the training provider National Seminars Training Group.
Security. When you register for this
seminar on FindaSeminar.com your personal data and payment
information is safely collected and processed using secure SSL
Flexibility. FindaSeminar.com offers
you three ways to register for Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed
seminar by National Seminars Training Group.
Register online, by
phone, or fax.
|Who should attend Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed
|Those feeling overwhelmed and unorganized
|Write and read National Seminars Training Group reviews
and reviews about the training seminar Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed on the
Seminar News Network and the
Training News Network.
Frequently asked questions and registration options for the
training seminar Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed
Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed
/ Training class dates & locations
share this page
print the agenda
Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed! Seminar
Get organized and regain control of your hectic life!
Let’s not mince words: You’re buried at work,
right? Tons of e-mails to answer. Tons of crazy-impossible deadlines looming.
Tons of projects on your ever-expanding to-do list.
And that desk — oh, that desk of yours. Do you sometimes look at it with utter
dread, thinking that you only have two options: run away or strike a match?
Stop! There’s no need for extreme measures — help is at hand!
Our stress-busting, sanity-saving new workshop, Organization Skills for the
Overwhelmed!, delivers practical tips, techniques, and strategies for getting
organized and taking control — right away!
Tame your wild workspace (caution — people may wonder what’s gotten into
Have you ever found yourself madly pawing through the clutter on your desk for
something you desperately need NOW? The “find the needle in the haystack” game
isn’t much fun for anyone ... and playing it too often is a sure-fire way to
tarnish your credibility.
When you attend this training, you’ll learn:
- How to break the urge to keep everything
- A step-by-step method for turning piles into
- Desk-clearing techniques to make you look neat
in just minutes
- How to gain control of your desk, your storage
systems, and even your walls
- Effective alternatives to the “sticky note
method” of remembering important things
- How to make the most out of your workspace —
even if it’s tiny!
- What to do with all those unorganized e-mails
you’ve been storing for months
Bottomline — you’ll know where everything that
you need is, and you’ll learn how to identify what you don’t need so you can get
that mess out of your life once and for all!
Learn how to master your Time and double your Effectiveness!
This training is focused on delivering the must-have skills you need to master
your time and maximize your effectiveness. We’ll show you how to dissect your
workday to see which activities are good time investments and which habits
you’ve picked up are flat-out time-wasters.
You’ll find out how to free up countless hours with a time management plan you
customize for the way YOU work and that will hold up in the
interruption-plagued, ever-changing work environment you work in.
What You'll Learn:
- Learn how to organize ANYTHING in 3 basic
- Eliminate time-wasters from your day and boost
- Identify your “peak productivity” times of the
day and use them most effectively.
- Discover how to pinpoint and eliminate old
habits and behaviors that waste precious time.
- Gain smart tips to make sure you always have
papers and files at your fingertips the moment you need them.
- Learn how to have a neat, efficient work area
you’ll be proud for others to see.
- Discover how to get control of your in-box,
e-mail, voice mail, and other communications.
- Know how to tell when you’re overstressed and
how to de-stress fast!
Who Should Attend:
How can I know if this "here’s your five-point
plan for workshop" is for me?
Find out with this quick quiz ... See how many of these questions apply to you.
- Do you procrastinate on getting organized
because you can’t figure out where to start?
- Do people sometimes make fun of your messy
workspace ... or worse ... give you one of those disapproving looks?
- Do the sticky notes taped to your computer and
calendars resemble a patchwork quilt?
- Have you ever started looking for something
only to forget what you were looking for because the search took too long?
- Has your IT team ever lectured you about
cleaning out your e-mail in-box?
- Is trying to find papers or files you need
more difficult than a scavenger hunt?
- Do phone calls, e-mails, and meetings eat up
your time so you can’t get your work done?
- Are you scared to throw papers away for fear
you’ll forget something?
- Do you have trouble deciding what’s “hottest,”
when everything (and everyone) is screaming for your attention?
- Do you sometimes feel anxious, stressed, and
overwhelmed just walking into your workspace?
- Is your workspace awkwardly arranged and/or so
packed with stuff that you constantly have to step over and around things?
- Does your stress affect the way you are with
coworkers, friends, and family?
If these scenarios sound like you, then
Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed! will benefit you beyond
measure. The tips, tricks, techniques, and strategies you’ll learn in this
exciting, jam-packed workshop will help you work more effectively and lower your
stress level for the rest of your life! There’s no time to lose! Enroll now!
1. Learn How to Get Organized — And Stay
- How to organize ANYTHING in 3 simple steps
- Using the RAFT method to weed out nonessential
- A step-by-step plan of attack for turning
piles into files
- How to get control of e-mail, voice mail,
phone calls, and more
- Desk-clearing techniques that make you look
neat and professional
- How to get free of the perfectionism trap and
ratchet up your productivity
- Identifying old habits and thought processes
that keep you from being as effective as you can be
2. Where Does Your Time Go?
- The Time Management Style Survey: assessing
your strengths and pinpointing your weaknesses
- 5 time-wise habits that top achievers share
- Tips for assessing how long a task or project
will really take
- How to discover your daily “peak productivity
time” and use it to your best advantage
- 20 smart ideas for stopping the interruptions
that eat up your time
- Creating a time management plan that’s
tailored to the way YOU work
- How “next-step thinking” moves your time
management plan into action
- Using calendars, PDAs, and software to boost
3. Set Your Priorities to Get More Done
- Learn the “F.A.S.T.” (Focus, Agree, Schedule,
Track) system of priority management
- The 9 “Great Deceivers” that keep you
powerless to prioritize
- How to eliminate procrastination from your
life — forever!
- Managing your schedule — instead of letting it
- Identify your biggest time-wasters
- How to create a schedule with built-in
flexibility for the unexpected
- The power of the “one-minute focus” to start
your day right
- You can’t do it all! How to “Just Say NO!”
when your plate is full
4. Tame Your Wild Workspace
- How simply rearranging your workspace could
boost your efficiency and professionalism
- Break the pack rat habit — keep only what is
current and useful
- Learn why organizational gurus advise you to
“Get a bigger trash can”
- Personal-filing systems that take only seconds
- Discover how space organization tools can give
you more room to work
- Staying on task despite a constant flood of
e-mails, texts, voice mail, and phone calls
- Creating an in-box system that works for you —
not against you
- Turning piles into files — we’ll show you how,
5. Lower Your Stress Level and Enrich Your
- Discover why working longer and harder doesn’t
necessarily make you more productive
- Learn tips for avoiding the most common
stress-related health problems
- Your life outside of work — do you have one?
- Why getting organized is vital to decreasing
- How getting organized can ward off insanity,
shorten your workday, get you out in the fresh air, and improve your quality
"It was very informative and enjoyable at the
same time. I can't wait to share what I've learned with coworkers."
K. Lehman Purchasing Agent
"Excellent seminar. Great quotes and thoughts to use both professionally and
Linda Hudson Facility Coordinator The Western Group
"Dynamic speakers addressing valuable thoughts for success in business. I
learned a lot!"
Phyllis Morris Marketing Communication Specialist GE Commercial Dist. Fin.
"I feel that this information was informative and helpful. The speaker was
S. Morris Senior Office Assistant
"I've attended many events through National Seminars Group and have not once
been disappointed with the skills I've learned. Today may have even been the
best seminar yet, I learned many new things and was refreshed on things I'd
learned in the past. Thank you!"
O. Unell VP of Sales Brighton Express
SEMINAR TRAINING TIME:
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM Seminar Class 9:00 AM - 4:00
You don't have to struggle with getting and staying organized anymore! Spend just one day at this seminar, and you'll never feel overwhelmed and disorganized again! (see
full course description)
print this agenda