The Payroll Law Update Webinar
Staying current on payroll law and practices is tough, with new regulations being implemented all the time, but the consequences of not doing so can be steep. This one-hour interactive course is designed to teach you what you need to know to keep your organization’s payroll practices up to date—and legally sound—presented in a practical, drilled-down Webinar that fits your busy schedule.
This one-hour interactive course will teach you the straightforward answers to clarify some of those sticky areas that many payroll experts are uncertain about, such as what your responsibilities are under the Affordable Care Act, what the government defines as “hours worked” and what you need to know about bonuses, fringe benefits and employee expenses.
Non-compliance can be costly; register today and be confident that you’re doing all you need to legally manage your payroll.
Here are some of the critical skills you’ll learn in just 60 minutes:
- The surprisingly common payroll mistakes that leave employers exposed to risk and liability
- Section 530 “safe harbor” and “reasonable basis”—why they’re important
- How to handle your payroll obligations when you have employees in multiple states
- The basics of the Affordable Care Act and how this major change in tax law applies to you
- How to deal with the challenges of COBRA and the administration of your health FSA
- How to calculate overtime pay under the FLSA
- And more
Webinar plus CD recording*: Just $448 (You save $50!)
Webinar Only: Just $249
CD-Rom Webinar recording*: Just $249
* Each of our live webinars is recorded. CD recordings may be purchased when
you register for a live event ($50 savings when you do), or you may purchase the
CD recording separately. CDs are available 14 – 21 days after the event.
When you sign up for a SkillPath audio conference or webinar, your
registration fee entitles you to one conference phone-line/webinar connection.
Buy as many connections as you need and the number of people joining you to
learn on each connection is totally up to you! Your single connection covers
unlimited participants, and includes a workbook in pdf format each participant
can print out to use. The convenience of concise training dealing with important
business issues presented right in your own office or conference room—and for
one low price—simply can’t be beat. You can count on SkillPath to present only
the most up-to-date skills you can use right away to take the next step up your
Conference start times:
2 p.m. Eastern
1 p.m. Central
12 p.m. Mountain
11 a.m. Pacific
10 a.m. Alaskan