WORKPLACE HARASSMENT Seminar/On-Line Training
WORKPLACE HARASSMENT is negative treatment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetics, or any other protected status or retaliation. Unlawful harassment is a form of discrimination that violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other state and federal laws.
THREE MAIN ACTIONS CONSTITUTE HARASSMENT:
1. When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy
2. When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy
3. When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way
This WORKPLACE HARASSMENT course is uniquely designed to give you the tools to help you recognize harassment in the workplace as well as understand your rights and responsibilities under the law. You’ll read about real cases, learn about what to do if you are harassed and what happens if you are accused of harassment, learn some tips for dealing with other situations that may come up, and check your understanding as you go through the lessons.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand what is/is not harassment
- Identify words and behaviors that may constitute harassment
- Understand what the law says about harassment
- Understand anti-harassment policies
- Understand employee’s/employer’s rights and responsibilities
- Understand resolution procedures
- Understand the process for complaints, investigations and corrective actions
- Understand the impact harassment on employees, families and the organization.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment
What You Will Cover:
- The Law
- Identifying Harassment
- Anti-Harassment Policies
Developing and Implementing an Anti-Harassment Policy
Workplace Anti-Harassment Policies and Procedures
- Employee´s / Employer´s Rights and Responsibilities
Proper Procedures in the Workplace
- If You are Being Harassed
- If You are Accused of Harassing
- False Allegations
- Other Options Available
- Sexual Harassment
- Conflict Resolution
- The Aftermath and Moving Forward
- Action Plans
$195 (regularly $395)
Save another 20% - register for 4 or more courses
• Comprehensive Training Manual
• Conprehensive Quick Reference Materials, Quizzes, Study Exercises and Case Studies
• Instructor Interaction via Email
• Certificate of Completion
Virtual - Access 24/7
This training has been pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
for a specific type and number of recertification credit hours. The use of the HRCI pre-approval seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Participants completing course will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.