Advanced Tips and Techniques for
Microsoft® Word Users Webinar
1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
You think you know how to use Word. But are you
really using all of the features and functions at your fingertips that can make
your life easier and streamline your workday?
Word processing is an integral application in our day-to-day business practices
and communication. From creating documents, memos, and letters to using mail
merge for custom creation of envelopes and labels, most business professionals
find themselves using Microsoft Word for a variety of simple, yet vital, office
tasks. However, Word also offers a number of productivity tools and advanced
features that can help you truly maximize the power of what this comprehensive
program can do for you.
You are probably thinking, "I have been using Word for years. The program seems
simple enough, the menus are intuitive, and I can make this program work to meet
my needs. What more do I need to know?" Microsoft Word offers a host of powerful
techniques and options that can change the way you think about your day-to-day
office tasks and make a dramatic impact on your productivity.
Just think about some of the priorities that bog down your workdays. What if
- Simplify your document creation by automating repetitive tasks?
- Utilize a number of formatting tools to help you create stronger end
products that get better results?
- Manage documents that require numerous revisions from more than one
- Develop templates and forms that streamline your office paperwork?
- Use Word in tandem with other software applications for improved
- Minimize the time spent looking up hidden features and functions that
could increase consistency and save you time?
Word offers an abundance of built-in features and customizable techniques to
help you solve even the peskiest of these problems ... and so much more! If you
already find yourself using Word so frequently, why not spend it more
effectively and get the most from what Word has to offer — functions beyond
basic word processing?
In just one information-packed hour, we can help
you make Word work harder for you, and help you work smarter day in and day out.
Advanced Tips and Techniques for Microsoft Word Users will offer critical
tips and tricks easily accessible in Word that can substantially simplify a
variety of office tasks and streamline the way you work. We'll help you simplify
your Word experience and get a better handle on which add-ons make sense for you
— and let you know where they are and how to implement them! From templates and
forms to macros and collaboration tools, Word offers an array of features that
will shorten your time spent on repetitive tasks and change the way you think
about tackling your to-dos.
Spend one hour with our Word expert, and you
will learn to:
- Take your templates beyond the basics
- Understand how to use Mail Merge for more than just labels and envelopes
- Automate repetitive tasks and work more efficiently with macros
- Use Word as a portal for collaborating with a variety of other software
- Maintain cohesion and maximize your visual punch with Themes and SmartArt®
- Manage versioning and edits with Track Changes
- Identify the dos and don'ts of merging and comparing documents
- Discover hidden features and functions that will have you accessing new
commands in no time
- Maximize your efficiencies with add-ons — simple features that can make a
- Save time and maintain consistency with Quick Parts and Building Blocks
- Link forms to external sources for easier data sharing
Who will benefit?
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, administrative specialists, marketers —
anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Word and is looking to utilize
overlooked and underused features to get more from this versatile program!
In just one hour, you'll discover the hidden power of Word ... coupled with
all the features and functions that will help you become more efficient and more
effective! Discover just how easy it is to make Word work for you, and
revitalize the way you work!
WEBINAR Start Time: 1-Hour CareerTrack Webinar
2 pm Eastern
1 pm Central
12 pm Mountain
11 am Pacific
10 am Alaskan
9 am Hawaiian
and CD - US $248
- US $199
Only - US $199
Immediately following the Webinar, the phone line
will be opened up to conference participants who wish to submit questions to our
speaker, time permitting.