Bookkeeping Fundamentals Webinar - Accounting
/ Bookkeeping Webinar
If you’re a small-business owner or manager, or
simply haven’t had formal accounting or bookkeeping training, consider
Bookkeeping Fundamentals essential to your success!
Sure, you can hire accountants and buy accounting software to do it all for you,
but if you don’t understand what the numbers are telling you, you’re leaving
yourself vulnerable. After all, incorrect bookkeeping doesn’t only give you an
inaccurate view of how the organization is really doing — it can leave you
vulnerable to financial penalties! To really protect yourself and your
organization, you need a solid understanding of the basics — how to speak the
language of bookkeeping.
Don’t risk your financial future — learn the fundamentals of bookkeeping
Bookkeeping Fundamentals is an informative one-hour course that will help you
understand what the numbers really mean. You’ll learn:
- What accounting terms mean
- The right way to record transactions
- How to use ledgers to understand the financial
health of the organization
- And much more!
If you really want to understand how your
organization is doing, make sure you understand the financial picture! Whether
you plan to keep the books yourself or just need to know what others are doing,
enroll in Bookkeeping Fundamentals today!
A Look at Your Agenda
- How business structures differ from one
- Learn which bookkeeping system is best for you
- Speak the language of bookkeeping
- Unlock the mystery of debits and credits
- How to record business transactions
- How the general ledger, chart of accounts, and
journals affect your business
- Understanding the accounting equation and
- How the income statement relates to revenue
- The two most important words in business: cash
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.