Essentials: Make Your Point Clearly & Concisely Webinar
- Writing Communications Webinar
The average office employee receives hundreds of
e-mails, memos, and reports each day. If they actually read every one of them,
they’d never be able to do anything else!
If you want your business communication to actually get noticed — and acted
on — you need to make your point clearly, concisely, and quickly!
The skills you learn in Business Writing Essentials will enable you to do just
that. You’ll learn to eliminate the nonessential, how to boil down and summarize
your message, and how to present your information in the way that makes the most
sense. You’ll even discover how to effectively use formatting to grab the
attention of your readers!
Learn the best of the best - the essential writing tips that will have the
If you ever send business e-mails, reports, updates, or memos, this is the
one-hour webinar you can’t afford to miss. Discover how easy clear, concise
writing can be. Enroll in Business Writing Essentials today!
A Look at Your Agenda:
- Pre-writing — so you don’t forget crucial
points you needed to make
- Knowing your audience — avoiding jargon that
could confuse or mislead them
- Eliminating run-on sentences
- Just the facts: slashing unnecessary
adjectives and adverbs
- Essential tips for presenting complex
information in a way that makes sense
- Using bullet points, bolding, and headers to
- How to present details and explanations
clearly and simply
- Tips for eliminating monotony and keeping the
- Quick and easy grammar rules you can’t afford
- How to ‘hear’ what you write
- Double-checking your work: getting the right
message out the door
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.