Collaboration Skills In The Workplace Webinar
- Personal Development / Communication Webinar
Collaboration is all about relationships —
learn how to get the most out of yours for maximum results.
Successful collaboration is all about relationships and teamwork. You need to
find a way to leverage your personal relationships with other employees to
really get things done. But this isn’t always easy to do. Do you know how to
work with others to get maximum results? Sign up for Collaboration Skills in the
Workplace and learn vital teamwork skills like:
- Building bridges with colleagues to get things
- Developing an atmosphere of honesty and open
- Framing projects as win-win situations
- And more!
Improve your communication skills and watch
If you’re serious about improving your ability to work with others, you need to
boost your collaboration skills. You need to be able to convey your goals and
how they relate to others to create win-win situations. You need to be able to
both give and receive feedback without bruising anyone’s ego. You need
Collaboration Skills in the Workplace.
Featuring the proven strategies and techniques of master collaborators, this
training will help you gain the reputation of being a team player, someone who
can get things done. If you’re serious about improving your ability to work with
others, this is one training you can’t afford to miss. Don’t wait, sign up now!
A Look at Your Agenda
- Putting organizational goals first and how to
present your needs within that framework
- Building and maintaining relationships that
will help you get things done
- Strategies for improving your communication
- Overcoming resistance and hostility to get
- Fostering a culture of give-and-take
- The secrets of building mutally beneficial
- How to work with unpleasant or difficult
- Facilitating information sharing and openness
in the workplace
- The right way to recognize the contributions
of others without minimizing your own role
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.