Increasing Performance and Creativity Through
Employee Engagement Webinar - Management / Human Resources Webinar
“Employee engagement” isn’t just another
management buzzword — it’s a critical factor in your department’s future
success. Increased employee engagement can inspire an unbreakable emotional and
intellectual connection among your employees, management, and the bottom line.
In this webinar, you’ll learn tried and tested practices the world’s most
successful businesses use to engage their employees. At the same time, you’ll
learn how to nurture, support, and reward employee creativity that allows them
to anticipate, adjust, and adapt better to change in the workplace.
After this webinar, you’ll have the tools to quickly build a work environment
that will have THEM coming to YOU and asking, “What can I do to help?” when
things get tough. Watch loyalty and productivity skyrocket, while absenteeism,
turnover, and bad morale virtually disappear.
A Look At Your Agenda:
- 5 ways to build absolute trust among you, your
employees, and your company
- How to give your team an attitude adjustment
that they will thank you for later
- Replacing disenchantment and pessimism with
hope and confidence
- Making sure your employees know that
engagement is a 2-way street
- Simple, but effective, methods to inspire
Herculean effort and teamwork across generational, cultural, and departmental
- The power of “us” vs. the limitations of “I”,
and how you can achieve it throughout your company
- How to build a team that you won’t ever have
to micromanage again
- Are you sabotaging yourself? A quick quiz on
how to tell if you’re REALLY valuing the contributions of individuals and
- 20 ways to recognize and reward outstanding
workers that don’t involve giving them an extra cent
- 10 mistakes most managers make that will
prevent employees from EVER feeling engaged
- Overcoming employee anger, disappointment,
frustration, and lack of enthusiasm
- What to do with an employee who stubbornly
refuses to get engaged
- How to awaken dormant skills in a disengaged
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.