How To Facilitate Meetings Effectively Webinar
- Meeting Facilitation / Planning Webinar
Nothing feels like a bigger waste of time than an
unproductive meeting — and when you’re the facilitator, it’s demoralizing to
feel like you’ve lost control. Poor meeting planning and facilitation not only
wastes time, it even prevents the people you need from attending and
participating. It doesn’t have to be that way.
When you attend How to Facilitate Meetings Effectively, you’ll discover how to
start the meeting off on the right foot through the right planning. You’ll learn
valuable tactics to keeping discussions on track — rather than chasing down
bunny trails. And you’ll get great tips on how to deal with myriad participant
personality types — from the guy who won’t stop talking to the one you can’t get
to start! The meetings you lead will become more productive — and your
professional status will soar.
Discover how you can make sure all your meetings run smoothly and produce
If you ever lead meetings, this is a one-hour webinar that you absolutely cannot
afford to miss. Packed with proven strategies, this material will help you gain
organization and communication skills that you’ll still be using years from now.
Reserve your spot in this training today!
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Understanding the role of meeting facilitator
- Setting yourself up for meeting success: the
information everyone needs before the meeting starts
- Secrets to creating a manageable agenda
- How to intervene when personalities or ideas
clash — and bring the focus back to the agenda
- Keeping the group charged up, energized — and
- Top tips for dealing with attendees in
multiple locations and time zones
- How to make everyone feel involved and valued
- Setting benchmarks and timelines for keeping
everything on track
- Breaking in: how to take control when people
are speaking loudly and over one another
- Regaining focus: how to diplomatically help
others get right to the point
- Beyond the scope: knowing when to set an issue
aside for action outside the meeting
- Finishing with a flourish: how to end meetings
on a positive note — and make sure everybody leaves on the same page
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.