Microsoft Outlook : Advanced Features And
Functions Webinar - Computer Software
/ Office Webinar
Did you know that most people only use a fraction
of Microsoft Outlook’s capabilities? Outlook isn’t just packed with
email-management tools, it’s also full of incredibly versatile time and project
management features! Features that can make managing your workload — and your
life — a lot easier.
In one hour, get more out of Microsoft Outlook!
Microsoft Outlook®: Advanced Features and Functions will teach you everything
you need to know! You’ll learn how to tap into advanced email features … use
calendar and task features to aggressively manage projects … and even learn how
to maximize interaction with other Office products!
Attend this practical webinar and discover how easy it is to take advantage of
Microsoft Outlook’s most powerful email, time, and project management tools.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now.
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Master automated email management with
powerful rules based on templates.
- Create custom rules for even more power.
- Use Outlook with multiple email accounts and
- Create a custom view so that the important
emails surface to the top.
- Use the advanced calendaring features to stay
on schedule and on track.
- Create custom calendars for project and task
- Understand the interrelationships between
tasks and calendar events.
- Use the hidden filtering features to see what
you need when you need it.
- Integrate Outlook calendaring data into
PowerPoint and Word documents.
- Export contact information to Microsoft Excel
and other applications.
- Back up your Outlook configuration and data
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.