Microsoft Project Tips And Techniques Beyond
The Basics Webinar - Computer Software MS Project Webinar
Now that you’ve mastered the basics of Microsoft
Project, you can do everything you need, and you don’t need any more training,
right? Wrong. Now it’s time to go beyond the basics and delve deep into
everything this software can do to make your job easier. And that’s where
Microsoft® Project® Tips and Techniques: Beyond the Basics comes in.
This one-hour webinar will give you the tips and strategies of expert Microsoft
Project users, techniques that will help you get more done in less time, with
Microsoft Project can make your job tons easier — learn how.
Sign up for Microsoft® Project® Tips and Techniques: Beyond the Basics and learn
- Master keyboard shortcuts for increased
- Use filters to narrow the information to the
most important for your task.
- Work with Project Server in enterprise
- And more!
No matter whether you’ve been using Microsoft
Project for five minutes or five years, this webinar is one you can’t afford to
miss. Jam-packed with expert tips and tricks used by MS Project managers, this
training will show you how to get more done in less time. Don’t waste any more
time, sign up now!
A Look at Your Agenda:
- Learn to balance project cost, time, and
- Work with custom views to see your project
- Understand and work with task drivers for
better task management.
- Discover how the project settings impact your
- Understand effort-driven scheduling in Project
and the three task types.
- Customize the work breakdown structure (WBS)
display in Project.
- Learn to interpret network diagrams to better
understand your project.
- Use Microsoft Project with Excel for in-depth
- Let Microsoft Project generate Visio drawing
for reporting and discovery.
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.