Organizing And Managing Data In Microsoft
Excel Webinar - Computer Office
Software Training Webinar
Microsoft Excel is more than a great spreadsheet
program — it’s also a powerful data analysis and decision-making tool. With the
right input and configuration, Excel is an incredibly useful program for
organizing, managing, and retrieving information. But with so many customization
and configuration options, it’s easy to get confused!
In just one hour, you can learn how to use Excel’s data management tools!
You’ll learn the best ways to organize your data … maximize your use of
filtering tools to see just the data you need … eliminate duplicate records in a
flash … and much more!
Attend Organizing and Managing Data in Microsoft Excel® and simplify all your
spreadsheet reporting. It’s the quickest and easiest way to learn! What are you
waiting for? Sign up now!
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Learn how to sort data using a variety of
criteria (content, color, icon, etc.)
- Discover how custom lists can make your data
- Data filtering tools that help you see the
most pertinent information at a glance
- Learn how to join data from different columns
- Outlining spreadsheet data quickly and easily
- Using the subtotals command to not only
outline but summarize database-like data
- Create multileveled subtotals that quickly
display in expanded or collapsed views
- Using hyperlinks to connect multiple
worksheets, workbooks, and Websites
- Using Advanced Filter — a power tool for
- Using filtering on text columns, numerical
fields, and date fields
- Setting up a polished, professional, and
hyperlinked table of contents for your spreadsheets
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.