Photoshop Essentials: Photo Retouching And
Restoration Webinar - Software Graphics Webinar
If you want to bring old images to life or turn
new images into windows to the past, Photoshop can be an incredibly powerful and
flexible tool. But with so many Photoshop options, it’s easy to get lost, to
waste hours tweaking settings and adjusting modes … and to still have your image
come up short.
Fortunately, there’s an easier way to learn how to make sure your images match
your vision — a fun and information-packed webinar. In just an hour, you’ll
learn how to excel at Photoshop® Essentials: Photo Retouching and Restoration …
and truly make your pictures worth a thousand words.
You’ll learn which techniques to use to get the exact result you want and how
- Restore damaged images
- Add realistic color to faded photos
- Scan old images for the best results
- Adjust tone with image filters
- Age images for dramatic effect
- And so much more!
It’s the absolutely best way to take your
Photoshop skills to the next level! Photoshop® Essentials: Photo Retouching and
Restoration makes learning new Photoshop techniques fast, fun, and easy. What
are you waiting for? Sign up now.
A Look at Your Agenda
- Learn the best way to scan an old image, to
achieve the best image possible
- Understand the role of bit-depth in
controlling the number of colors in the image, and how that impacts the
- Power through complex projects by creating a
workflow that begins with the end in mind
- Control the areas you restore with solid
- Discover how to take an old image and add a
bit of realistic color
- Understand how Blending modes can help you to
restore damaged images
- Create a “Polaroid” effect to give the image
an old-time appearance
- Learn how to restore damaged areas of an image
with the Healing tools
- Adjust the tone of an image with color filters
- Learn how to add age to an image with sepia
toning and multiple layers
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.