The Secrets to Lasting Personal Change Webinar
- Personal Development Webinar
Change is hard. How many times have you
resolved to break a bad habit — or form a positive new one — and ended right
back up in your old ways?
The truth is, our minds are conditioned to resist change. To stay stuck in the
same old patterns of behavior — because the familiar is comfortable, even when
it makes you unhappy, unfulfilled, or unable to accomplish your goals.
You need to break down the barriers that are holding you back!
You CAN learn powerful, effective techniques for creating change that really
sticks! When you attend The Secrets to Lasting Personal Change, you’ll learn:
- Strategies for retraining your mind to embrace
- Powerful reinforcement strategies to keep you
on the right track
- How to create a model of thinking that will
set you up for success
- And more!
It’s an empowering and inspiring one-hour course
you can’t afford to miss! Discover how you can take control of your life and
your future and become the person you want to be.
A Look At Your Agenda:
- Why lasting change can be so hard for so many
- Breaking free of the bad habit comfort zone
- Soul-searching for the real motivation behind
what you’re after
- Strategies for mentally embracing change as
something new and exciting
- Empowering yourself through positive
- The importance of a community of support — and
tips for building a better one
- How to forgive yourself when you fail, and
motivate yourself to get back on track
- Accountability: a primary key to creating
- The pros and cons of both positive and
- How to create a model for change that really
Webinar Time: Webinars last 60-90 minutes
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your
questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from
webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself.
Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available
exclusively to webinar participants.
Your confirmation will be delivered via e-mail, so an e-mail address is
required for registration.
Within 2-3 business days after registering for a National Seminars Training
webinar, you’ll receive an email with specific instructions, a Web link, and a
unique enrollment ID that you’ll use to connect to the webinar.