Mastering the 8 Tenets of Values-Based
Leadership - Leadership Management Seminar
Have you noticed that there’s a new gimmick in the news so often nowadays that
you could become dizzy trying to keep up with all the gurus claiming to know the
“real secret” of leadership success.
Our recommendation: Don’t waste your time on
The truth is there are a handful of keys that will help you achieve lasting
career success. Mastering the 8 Tenets of Values-Based Leadership is a brand-new
seminar from National Seminars Training that draws upon these time-tested
The crux of this course is that values drive everything. We’ll introduce you to
8 tenets of values-based leadership that will guide you through every decision
you must make. These tenets form the foundation on which savvy leaders build
Your Values Are Already Showing Through Your Actions, Not Your Words
What you value most is already showing, but may or may not be communicating what
At this course, you’ll examine what you want your driving leadership values to
be and explore how those align with organizational values. Plus, you’ll learn
how to communicate your core values not only verbally, but more importantly,
through your actions.
Leaders Are Responsible for the Workplace Climate, Where Positive Values
Teams that are grounded in a set of strong, positive core values work together
better, experience greater job satisfaction, and help their organizations
achieve a measurable performance edge. In environments where values constantly
shift and character is not valued, chaos and weak performance reign.
Your job as a leader is to build a climate where trust is the norm and positive
values fuel results. We’ll show you how to do that.
Sometimes the Lines Are Black and White; Sometimes They Are Gray
This course also takes a good, long look at the ethics of the workplace ... when
the lines are black and white vs. when they’re blurred. You’ll even get practice
solving tough dilemmas with leaders like you who face the same challenges you’re
Give yourself the leadership edge that you can only get by attending Mastering
the 8 Tenets of Values-Based Leadership. Enroll in this seminar today!
Mastering the 8 Tenets of Values-Based Leadership Workshop Agenda:
THE TENETS REVEALED ...
In the opening session of the course, we’ll reveal what the 8 Tenets of
Values-Based Leadership are and discuss why they have stood the test of time.
The remainder of the course will focus on applying
the tenets in your workplace given your unique set of circumstances.
THE TENETS IN ACTION ... LEADER — KNOW THYSELF
- Values vs. Ethics: What’s the difference?
- Values Assessment: identifying what matters
most to you
- The role of values in leadership confidence
- Where leaders go wrong
- Perspective Check: how you see yourself might
not be how others see you
- Values Alignment: personal values vs.
MOLDING A VALUES-BASED CULTURE
- Pulse Check: how to take a current values
- The effect of values on morale
- Getting team participation in establishing
- Authentic vs. merely espoused values
- Communicating ethical expectations
- Establishing the ground rules of interaction
- Establishing trust and respect and building
- Embracing individuality without sacrificing
the good of the whole
- How to get employees to model important team
and organizational values
VALUES IN ACTION — CREATING ACCOUNTABILITY &
- How doing the right thing translates into
financial value creation
- Dealing with “values drift”
- The new work force’s focus on personal values:
how this will impact you as a leader
- When values and financial performance demands
SEMINAR TRAINING TIME:
Seminar Check-In 8:30 AM Seminar
Class 9:00 AM - 4:00